Living With Serious Illness
- Say “I love you”, “I’m sorry,” “Forgive me” and “I forgive you”
- Spend time with people who are important to you.
- Tell your story.
- Create a legacy (letters, video recordings).
- Take one last trip.
- Choose someone to make decisions for you in the event you will not be able to do so yourself.
- Write a will directing your heirs what to do with possessions and finances.
- Complete a Power Of Attorney for Healthcare and a Living Will.
LOOKING FOR A THERAPIST OR COUNSELOR?
We will be covering what codependency is and how you can spot the signs. The term codependency...
Person-centered therapy, also known as client-centered therapy, was developed in the 1940s by one...
When was the last time you felt empowered to create a positive change in your life, when all the...