Living With Serious Illness
- Say “I love you”, “I’m sorry,” “Forgive me” and “I forgive you”
- Spend time with people who are important to you.
- Tell your story.
- Create a legacy (letters, video recordings).
- Take one last trip.
- Choose someone to make decisions for you in the event you will not be able to do so yourself.
- Write a will directing your heirs what to do with possessions and finances.
- Complete a Power Of Attorney for Healthcare and a Living Will.
LOOKING FOR A THERAPIST OR COUNSELOR?
Your brain is an impressive organ. It is constantly working, day in and day out. It not only...
The month of May is Mental Health Awareness Month and this year NAMI's You are Not Alone campaign...
We've all heard about, or know someone who suffers from, ADHD. But what exactly is this disorder,...