Living With Serious Illness
- Say “I love you”, “I’m sorry,” “Forgive me” and “I forgive you”
- Spend time with people who are important to you.
- Tell your story.
- Create a legacy (letters, video recordings).
- Take one last trip.
- Choose someone to make decisions for you in the event you will not be able to do so yourself.
- Write a will directing your heirs what to do with possessions and finances.
- Complete a Power Of Attorney for Healthcare and a Living Will.
LOOKING FOR A THERAPIST OR COUNSELOR?
When unique personalities with different perceptions live under one roof, it can often create...
Adult life is incredibly busy, and we have so many tasks to juggle that we often disregard the...
When we hear the word intelligence, we tend to think of it in terms of cognitive intelligence. For...