Living With Serious Illness
- Say “I love you”, “I’m sorry,” “Forgive me” and “I forgive you”
- Spend time with people who are important to you.
- Tell your story.
- Create a legacy (letters, video recordings).
- Take one last trip.
- Choose someone to make decisions for you in the event you will not be able to do so yourself.
- Write a will directing your heirs what to do with possessions and finances.
- Complete a Power Of Attorney for Healthcare and a Living Will.
LOOKING FOR A THERAPIST OR COUNSELOR?
It is normal for families to deal with conflict, misunderstandings, and stress. Afterall, there...
The short answer to this question is everyone can benefit from going to therapy. You want to...
Self-forgiveness, as easy as it may sound, is one of the most difficult choices to make in life. ...