Living With Serious Illness
- Say “I love you”, “I’m sorry,” “Forgive me” and “I forgive you”
- Spend time with people who are important to you.
- Tell your story.
- Create a legacy (letters, video recordings).
- Take one last trip.
- Choose someone to make decisions for you in the event you will not be able to do so yourself.
- Write a will directing your heirs what to do with possessions and finances.
- Complete a Power Of Attorney for Healthcare and a Living Will.
LOOKING FOR A THERAPIST OR COUNSELOR?
In Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), there are four DBT modules that make up the core...
In order to identify whether you have anger issues and explain ways of treating them, we must...
Feelings of guilt and shame about your sexuality ultimately lead to endless self-destructive...