Living With Serious Illness
- Say “I love you”, “I’m sorry,” “Forgive me” and “I forgive you”
- Spend time with people who are important to you.
- Tell your story.
- Create a legacy (letters, video recordings).
- Take one last trip.
- Choose someone to make decisions for you in the event you will not be able to do so yourself.
- Write a will directing your heirs what to do with possessions and finances.
- Complete a Power Of Attorney for Healthcare and a Living Will.
LOOKING FOR A THERAPIST OR COUNSELOR?
Everyone has had an experience with anger at some point in their life. But when does it become an...
SOURCE: WCIA Going back to school is filled with so many emotions, by both kids and parents. It...
SOURCE: WCIA There are a few things you can do to help your kids with their back-to-school blues....