About the position: If you are looking for a part-time gig while you keep your day job or something more full-time, we may have the position for you! Elliott Counseling Group is looking to expand our team with experienced therapists - LPC, LCPC, LSW, LCSW, LMFT, or PhD - who are licensed by the state of Illinois (or can obtain one) and who are interested in working from a remote setting (your home, your personal office, etc.). We want to provide you with the same amenities as our on-site therapists - that means having out administrative staff manage all intake, credentialing, billing, and more. It also means that you are able to create your own schedule and determine your own caseload.
You will work remotely conducting one-on-one, safe, and confidential video sessions with clients using our telehealth application.
All employees, part-time and full-time alike, are offered competitive wages, paid time off. Our full-time team member benefits include medical insurance package and a Simple IRA with company match.
- Full or Part-time hours
- Freedom to set your own schedule
- Remote setting-- work from your home office!
- Pay per clinical hour-- allowing you to have control over your income
- Motivated clients
- Compensation pay for late cancels and all no shows
- Full admin support staff for credentialing, intake, billing, etc.
- Full benefits package-- health, dental, vision, short-term disability, IRA
- CEU allowance plus 13+ CEUs provided each year
- Base salary is $23-45+ per clinical hour
- Weekly bonus pay for documentation of sessions, clinical supervision, etc.
- Vacation pay for both full and part-time
- Clinical Supervision, including paid Group Supervision
- Paid holidays for full-time team members
Elliott Counseling Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. We are always interested in including more quality providers, expanding our services and areas of expertise, and creating more diversity on our team.
- Full-Time, Part-Time
- Mental Health: 1 year (preferred)
- LSW, LCSW, LPC, LCPC, or LMFT (required)
Overtime often available: