We are excited to add a part-time receptionist to our team! The ideal candidate excels with organization, multi-tasking, problem-solving, and critical thinking. As a receptionist, you are a liaison between therapists, clients, and the administrative employees-- communication, in the form of phone calls, emails, and in-person, is vital. The ability to work independently is a must. Above all, we value empathy, compassion, patience, and positivity.
This position has room for professional growth and development. Each member of our team is cross-trained in other departments, so there are opportunities to show your unique skill set and work with you to find your niche.
- Answering phone calls and emails
- Checking clients in
- Basic clerical work
- Working with Valant (EHR system)
- Answering client questions and referring to other departments when necessary
- Participating in bi-weekly team meetings
- Cross-training in other departments
- Room scheduling
- Day-to-day tasks and assignments as assigned by Office Manager and/or Business Manager
As a part-time receptionist, you are able to earn paid time off and vacation hours. We offer a competitive hourly wage with bonus opportunities. At Elliott Counseling Group, we are more than employees-- we truly care about each individual and are able to achieve a balanced personal-professional atmosphere. We value you as an essential part of our team and will fully support you in every aspect.