We are currently looking for a part or full-time Billing Specialist to complete our team! The ideal candidate excels with organization, multi-tasking, problem-solving, and critical thinking. You must have compassion, patience, and diligence, as this role frequently speaks with clients, regarding insurance and financial issues. You will work on our Billing team, where support from your peers is always available, as well as from the Office Manager, who you will report to.
Preference is given to those with experience working in healthcare billing, health insurance, or equivalent professional operations work environment. Healthcare billing protocols, knowledge of CPT/ICD-10 coding, claim submission requirements, and understanding of revenue cycle are also preferred.
- Perform functions related to claim rejection and denials
- Maintain client accounting tasks
- Reconcile bank deposits for clients and insurances
- Prepare itemized breakdowns per client request
- Run monthly reports
- Process and complete various deposit transactions
- Complete daily's for all facility locations
- Retrieve electronic remittance advice from insurance companies (Navicure)
- Send monthly billing statements to clients
- Perform other duties as assigned
As a part-time employee, you are able to earn paid time off and vacation hours. As a full-time employee, you are able to earn PTO, as well as apply for vision, dental, and short-term disability benefits.